Who we are:
Jellynote is the go-to-destination for over 1 million aspiring musicians; a loyal community who enjoy sheets, tabs and chords, original video content and the opportunity to connect with one-another in the Jellynote universe.
This is the perfect time to join a pre-Series A start-up, as we are moving from the start-up phase to scale-up phase.
Why we want you:
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out new functionalities and improvements for our current website and apps.
What you’ll be responsible for:
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Have a good eye for developing tests and carrying out testing for new products
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
What we are looking for in you
• Proven work experience in product management or project management for digital industry
• Familiar with scrum and the agile framework
• Some technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Fluency in French and English
• It’s a plus if you are an aspiring musician yourself and play one of our four main instruments (piano, guitar, bass, ukulele)